ANYPLACE IS PARADISE, LET THE REST OF THE WORLD GO BY

I took these photos last summer in Tuscany where I was on vacation.  This beautiful ranch was part of the hotel co...










I took these photos last summer in Tuscany where I was on vacation.
 This beautiful ranch was part of the hotel complex. It's located on the hills in the middle of nowhere, just the road and nature around. 
You wouldn't even think, that there is something, but then you walk around in hope of finding something cool, and suddenly you are discovering beautiful places like that ranch. 

I wish I could be there right now, it's a perfect destination for summer and relaxing. Like the real world doesn't exist anymore. Since we took our dog with us, I was going for a walk every evening down to this ranch. It was such a beautiful and peaceful atmosphere, where you could watch the sun disapear and the moon rising.

 If you have the chance to go to Tuscany and this place just look for Hotel Prategiano. I will definately go there again, because I just love nature and the wilderness. 

Love xx

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Flickr Images