WHERE EAGLES HAVE BEEN

These photos are from vacation in Croatia a few years ago. I totally have the winter-blues at the moment and ...











These photos are from vacation in Croatia a few years ago. I totally have the winter-blues at the moment and I cannot wait for summer anymore, because I have so much plans in mind. So I have to keep waiting and look through my summer photos. 

The location of these photos is on an island in Croatia called Solta. Me and my family were staying in a very small and quiet town, Maslinica. We stayed in an apartment by the beach and it was just beautiful. There were so many cool places in the middle of nature and the coast. 

The caravan from the last photo was just standing by the trees in the wilderness and since I love old things and want to own a caravan one day, I just had to take a photo with it.  Though it's a really quiet place to spend a vacation, I have to go there again some time with friends and bring some party to the place and maybe make a bonfire by the beach. 

Love xx

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Flickr Images