CENTER OF THE SUN

Fringe Jacket: Boohoo // T-Shirt: Primark // Jeans: Levi's   // Necklaces: Bijou Brigitte,  Claire's // Ankle Boots: ...



Fringe Jacket: Boohoo // T-Shirt: Primark // Jeans: Levi's // Necklaces: Bijou Brigitte, Claire's // Ankle Boots: SPM Shoes

Helloo everybody, this week I'm wearing a fringe jacket again, because you can never have enough fringe items in your wardrobe. I received it from Boohoo (one of the coolest fashion stores ever). They always have soo unique and cool clothing. 

And it is such a nice combo with this moon shirt, I found at Primark the other day, I also got a similar one in black I'm gonna show you soon. I am totally in love with spiritual prints on tops and also jewelry like my pentagram necklace which also has got a moon on it. 

This pair of jeans is my first expensive one, it is a Levis and I swear it's the most comfy pair of jeans ever. It's soo soft and fits perfectly and I think I can wear it for a long time, since the quality feels great. So if you are looking for a good jeans you should totally invest in some more expensive pair. 

I was glad I was able to take some photos for this week's post, because it is raining all week since tuesday ugh, hope it will get hot again soon :/ 

Love xx








You Might Also Like

2 Kommentare

  1. Sehr schön kombiniert, liebe Vanny!!!
    Du siehst wunderschön aus! Dieses T-Shirt mit dem Mond ist wundervoll - auch wenn ich Läden, wie Primark nicht wirklich schätze - es gefällt mir sehr!!!
    Ich freu' mich ganz doll, dass Dir die Zitronenmuffins schmecken :)
    Lass es Dir gut geh'n und genieß ganz wundervolle Julitage!!!
    Alles Liebe
    Katrin :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!
    Vielen Dank für deine lieben Worte, freut mich dass dir mein Look gefällt :)
    Wünsche dir auch einen schönen Sommer!

    xx Vanny

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images