PAINTED WORDS ADORN THE WALLS, ECHOING UNTRUE

I know, I know again I don't have an outfit post for you. But I had got a cold all week and I just wasn't in the mood for taking...


I know, I know again I don't have an outfit post for you. But I had got a cold all week and I just wasn't in the mood for taking photos of an outfit. It's pretty rainy and cloudy the last days so yea not really that great for my mood. But I promise, I'm gonna post a new look next weekend. Anyway I was taking some photos though today, because I'm literally obsessed with photography lately. I must say I got inspired by those old movies from the 70s to 90s. As you can see I love the 3D effect you can get with photoshop and those blue-ish/purply colors on photos. Of course I will use some lighter and warmer colors too when the weather changes and I'm in a happier mood again for the bohemian looking photos. 

Love xx ♥

P.S.: The denim jacket, I'm wearing right down below is from Sheinside (don't know if it's still available though).












You Might Also Like

1 Kommentare

Flickr Images