WILD CHILD FULL OF GRACE

High-Waist Shorts: New Yorker // Guns N' Roses Tank: H&M (old) // Bag: MyColloseum // Triangle Necklace: Chicnova // C...



High-Waist Shorts: New Yorker // Guns N' Roses Tank: H&M (old) // Bag: MyColloseum // Triangle Necklace: Chicnova // Cutout Boots: NOIZ. 

Helloo everybody. Today there's something unusual in my look, as you can see it is a bag. Yes I bought a new bag, I'm not a bag person because I use the same everyday until it falls apart. But this one is soo amazing, there are so many cool bags in the stores this summer with prints and fringe and stuff like that, so this festival inspired clothing trend this summer makes me really really happy haha.
Another new item are these shorts, they are high waisted and just fit perfectly (which is kinda hard to find for me). They are much comfier than you may think and now I finally have some pants to wear a croptop with. 

I combined the shorts with my beloved Guns N' Roses tank which I got from H&M a few years back. It is perfect for hot summer days, because it is a very flowy and thin material. 
I completed the outfit with some gold jewelry, which I wear a lot lately and my Cutout Booties from last weeks look. 

Since I have holiday the upcoming week, I am posting two looks maybe. 
Wish you some awesome hot summer days.

Love xx





You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Flickr Images