ADMIRE THE DISTANCE, HOPING FOR SOMETHING MORE

Hello everybody, I know I didn't post anything in the last few weeks, but now I'm back.   I have no outfit for you this wee...



Hello everybody, I know I didn't post anything in the last few weeks, but now I'm back. 
 I have no outfit for you this week but some photos and impressions from my vacation.
 I went on a roadtrip to Slovenia and got to see some beautiful and different places.
 This post is about the castle in Ptuj, a small town near Maribor which offers you a lot of old buildings with a really grungy flair if you walk through the old part of town.
 There are some very nice little restaurants and bars too.
We walked up to the castle after we had dinner, when it was already getting dark and even better it was full moon, so you had an amazing view on the moon and this very dark grungy backyard.
 That small street totally reminded me of those medieval movies like 'From Hell' or 'the Perfume'. 
At the end of the street there was a long stairway leading up to the castle. The castle complex itself was awesome and I think it is much more beautiful in the evening than during the day. You could see all over the whole city and the patio of the castle looked really nice and classy. 

So if you are ever going to Slovenia, you totally have to visit Ptuj and the castle. 
Hope I gave you some inspiration with my photos and be prepared that my photos and style are going to be dark and witchy for fall/winter. 

Love xx













You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Flickr Images