Walking in a winter wonderland

Hello everybody! I hope you had a good start into the new year, at least better than my start. I have to apologize for not posting ...



Hello everybody!

I hope you had a good start into the new year, at least better than my start. I have to apologize for not posting anything this month until now, because first I got sick and second I never found the time to shoot new outfit photos, because it was always raining or snowing. So I hope I am able to shoot a new look sometime around at the end of the week.

But back to todays post, which are some new photos I shot yesterday when I was taking a walk with my dog. Actually I hate winter and snow but it's always fun and great to take some nice landscape and nature related photos, with lots of snow, so it was good that winter has arrived now for god knows how many weeks. I kept the colors in these photos very pale and cold to make the snow and cold weather stand out. I always try to stick to a specific color sheme for every season which you may notice if you follow my instagram @vannyroxx! 

Hope you can make your new years resolutions come true and enjoy winter. 

Love xx















You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Flickr Images