So cold

Today I'm probably showing you the last look of winter, since it's already march but it is still pretty cold with a mix of ...




Today I'm probably showing you the last look of winter, since it's already march but it is still pretty cold with a mix of snow and rain.  I really hope spring is coming soon, so I will be able to show you all my gorgeous blouses and other items of clothing. 

In this look I am wearing three pieces that you haven't seen yet. First thing are my new black ankle boots with a small heel and pointed toe, I found them the other day on sale at the european shoe store Deichmann, I can't believe they were only 20€ and I think these were the last pair of those booties, so awesome. The booties are actually a really good quality and they totally remind me of a similar pair by Saint Laurent. 

Next item that you haven't seen on me yet is this nude colored faux fur coat with leather sleeves, I got it at Primark back in fall. It was a real bargain and the faux fur is just so super soft and I think the coats they sell at Primark are always such a great quality, because I have seen more expensive faux fur coats in a light color that totally lost a lot of the fur if you wear black clothes underneath. 
And the third item I wanted to show you is this striped turtleneck slightly cropped longsleeve. It's from Brandy Melville and I found it at Depop for an amazing priece, you definately should check out Depop to get expensive brands for a great priece if you are living on a budget. 

To complete the look I am wearing my high-waist jeans from Tally Weijl and a big silver statement necklace from Tidebuy. 


-----------------------------------------------------------


Faux Fur Coat: Primark, similar here
Striped Turtleneck: Brandy Melville
High-Waist Pants: Tally Weijl, similar here
Ankle Boots: Deichmann, similar here
Necklace: Tidebuy, similar here






You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Flickr Images